Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bodycology



If you love the scents and products at Bath and Bodyworks, but hate the price, I think I may have found an alternative. Bodycology (available at Walmart) is an affordable way to get the scents and products you love!

Thanks to a free sample, I was able to try the Cherry Blossom body cream. Here's my review:

Pros: Thicker than Bath and Bodyworks, and didn't seem to evaporate as quickly. The scent lasted longer. Felt really great on my skin - not greasy.

Cons: The Cherry Blossom scent that I tried was anything but Cherry Blossom. It actually didn't smell that great, although all of their other scents are very true to the name.

The Verdict: Would absolutely buy this in another scent! Love that they are coming up with more products (foaming soaps, shower gel, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. I bought this line of the hand soaps and they do smell great! BUT- if you catch a great deal at B&B, it isn't that much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete