Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Avon - Butler Bag


In a previous posts, I've mentioned my LOVE for Jen Groover's Butler Bag. Although I find it to be one of the most functional bags/purses EVER, the price can be a bit intimidating for some.

Jenn Groover and Avon have teamed up to offer a more affordable option just for you! The Butler Basics Organizer Bag has all the great features of the traditional Butler Bag, but at a great price: $39.99. And to sweeten the pot a little more, right now you can snag this great bag for only $19.99 with any $15.00 beauty purchase.

Here's a tip: If you go to the clearance section of the website and select makeup, you can get some great deals at a great price. I purchase six items for $15.97! That allowed me to get the Butler Bag for $19.99!

PLUS, you can get it shipped directly to your home by entering the code FSWER at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment