Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh, how I love Walgreens... (and coupons!)

Here is a great example of why I love Walgreen's, and, think it's important to carry your coupons with you everywhere you go... while I was making my weekly Walgreen's run this week, I stumbled across some great bargains. First, I always look for the orange tags that mark a "last chance" item. This usually means it's discounted... drastically (my kind of beauty find)!

Great deal #1 - Rimmel Mascara



I found this Rimmel "Glam Eyes Mascara" on clearance for $1.87. I happened to have my handy, dandy coupon organizer with me which had a $1.00 off any Rimmel eye product coupon. Mascara for $0.87? Yes please!

Great deal #2 - Rimmel Nail Polish



Walgreens was having a sale on their Rimmel "Lasting Finish - Pro Nail Polish" - 2 for $4.00! This itself is a great deal as they are usually $3.99 each. However, enter handy, dandy coupon organizer. I had a Buy one, get one free Rimmel Lasting Finish - Pro Nail Polish coupon... oh yes, this means two nail polishes for $2.00! But wait, it gets better! I was also able to use my coupon for $1.00 off any Rimmel Nail Product (love stacking those coupons)!!! Great deal? You do the math! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment