Sunday, July 26, 2009

Different Lipstick - Clinique


That's actually the name of the lipstick - Different Lipstick by Clinique. If you are like me, you will find a lipstick color that is just perfect. I mean, it's the perfect shade to go with the perfect outfit... it will match anything! Anything that is, until you actually put it on... then somehow, it just looks wrong - really, really wrong!

Well, I may have the answer for you. Several years ago, my Clinique bonus time gift came with a sample of this lipstick in a shade called "surprise". I almost threw it away based on the color it looked in the tube (which is sort of burgundy/copper looking in color). Much to my "surprise" (pun completely intended), this shade is in fact THE PERFECT COLOR! I have worn it with pink, red, orange, brown, black... it always looks great! And the real kicker, I have seen this shade on others that have different skin tones than me, and it looks great!

Honestly, give this one a try. A little goes a long way (it goes on very smooth), so at $14.00 a tube, it will last you a long time. But in case you buy it and don't fall in love with it, Clinique does have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment