Monday, July 27, 2009

Lia Sophia - Maggie Necklace


This girl LOVES her jewelry... the bigger, the brighter, the shiner... THE BETTER! But if there is one necklace that gets a compliment (or two, or three, or four) every time I wear it, it's the Maggie by Lia Sophia.

When I first saw it in their catalog, I thought, "Yeah, it's okay." But then, then my friends, I saw it in person. LOVE IT! I can honestly say it's the one piece I own that goes with just about everything. And, it is the one piece I own that gets lent out to friends the most! :-) It can be worn long, or doubled up for a shorter necklace, so it works with almost any neckline.

Made of genuine Abalone, Jade, Jasper, Mother-of-Pearl & Tiger's Eye with Glass & Resin Beads. 38-41"

Now, before you fall out of your chair after reading the price ($120.00), let me tell you how you can get it for $60.00 or even $20.00!!!

Lia Sophia offers specials each month. For example, right now, if you buy any item at regular price, you can get up to two items at 50% off... the best part? The half-off items are your MOST EXPENSIVE items! That's right, that means your full price item is the most expensive.

Now, if you want to save even MORE money, host a Lia Sophia show. With your credits from orders, you can get the Maggie for only $20.00! The hostess benefits offered by Lia Sophia are some of the best around (LOTS of free jewelry).

No comments:

Post a Comment