Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mary Kay Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder


I have found with Mary Kay, people either love it or hate it. Well, I am somewhere in the middle. There are some products that Mary Kay produces that don't live up to my expectations... BUT, there are some products that are a staple in my cosmetic case.

Mary Kay's Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder is one of them. This is the one product I just couldn't live without. It glides on so smoothly giving you a flawless, not cakey look. And, the best part... it lasts! Through the heat and humidity that is an Illinois summer, this does not streak or get clumpy should you perspire. On the flip side, it also does not dry out your skin in the winter. Honestly, I don't know what their secret is, but this is a fantastic product!!!

Price: $16.00 (priceless in my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment