Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maybelline - Colossal Volum' Express Mascara


I got to try Maybelline's Colossal Mascara for free (thanks to my friend Kelly). I am actually a pretty big fan of Maybelline's mascaras - I think they have some of the best products!

According to their website, the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara "Creates 9X the volume, instantly. Patented MegaBrush + Collagen Formula plump lashes one by one.
Dramatic Volume with no clumps. Washable."

Pros: Goes on very smoothly and wears well. Washes off easily.

Cons: Larger brush is a little hard to work with. Mascara got a little flaky as the mascara aged.

The Verdict: If you can get used to working with the larger brush, it might be worth a try!

1 comment:

  1. This is what I've been using, but after one application (I like to coat it on!) it's already dried and very difficult to get that second coat on. But other than that, I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete