Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maybelline - Lash Stiletto Ultimate Lengths Mascara


I will admit it - the advertisements for this mascara intrigued me, so I gave it a shot. According to the Maybelline website, "The only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs. The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle. Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length. Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smooths for black-patent shine. Contact lens safe and Ophthalmologist tested."

Pros: Goes on smoothly and washes off easily. Brush is a nice size and easy to hold. Lengthens lashes nicely.

Cons: Needed to use a few more coats to get lashes good and dark. Lashes were a bit "shiny" for my taste. Didn't volumize lashes.

The Verdict: A decent lengthening mascara, but a little to shiny for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment